WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

FOREVER NIGHT CHALLENGE

Hello Peeps,
I have made this for the Freaky Friday Challenge over at Forever Night. The theme is called "No Way Around It" and your project has to have a circle somewhere on it. Their sponsor this week is Stamping Dragon Designs and I have used my new papers and images from Stamping Dragon .... the 'Christmas Morn' set and put it with 'Santa Snail', which is their image in support of The Ear Trust, but I 'Steampunked' him up a bit with some cogs, since Forever Night is supposed to be a bit Goth/Dark/Steampunky :-D I hope this counts for an entry.  L0L. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. The background papers really are stunning. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow . . . that's quite cute . . . am I on the wrong blog? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Thank you for joining us over at Forever Night Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzy,
    This is really adorable.
    Erica (SC)

    ReplyDelete