WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

NEW IN SHOP

ANGELS and DEMONS is now in SHOP .

4 comments:

  1. Ike, this is stunning! Wish I'd had it for the Angels and Demons challenge at HDH. Fabulous work! You are sooo talented, girly! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome Ike!!! You did an amazing job on this image!!! I love it!!! (Added to my wishlist!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike you are so talented, this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a way cool image girl!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete