WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 8 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN .... DAY 8

Hello and welcome to Day 8 of Smeared & Smudged Forums' 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.
Today I have made a little card using "Lil' Goth" paper and Topper by Gillian Hutchinson. The flowers were made with Sizzix papers, DecorAtive Flowers No. 11 die by Crealies and a Joycrafts die for the squiggly thing. I also used a purple serviette I got the other day from a taverna - when I wet it I found it reacted the same way as  Mulberry paper, so used it for a cool background. :-D
Don't forget -  if you want to join the Hop , the list is on the right ----->>>

19 comments:

  1. this is one super card hun great layout and sentiment,lol cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the images and the flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! Pretty with a great sentiment!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the papers, those flowers are amazing and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so love this card. It is so gorgeous and wonderful and I love that sentment, too brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool card, love it, awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card - it got a big belly laugh from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this it made me laugh it's fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha too funny, I say that too sometimes he he.
    Your project rocks! Cool spooky image just kinda floating there, and love your girl image love how you did her hair!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! Adorable image, fab paper, cool stamp in the background, gorgeous flowers, and that sentiment made me LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hee, hee- calling in dead- love it! Absolutely great job Ike.

    ReplyDelete
  12. rofl, love calling in dead. those images are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Ike, and, lol, it amuses me greatly that you can now head out to a taverna with the excuse of gathering free craft stash! :P
    PS You also asked about my Xander Zone auction. Yes, if you'd like to bid just leave a comment with your bid amount :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... Ike... I love this card! That image is beautiful!!! Your layout and added embellishments are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! This is so funny, Ike. Beautiful papers & love that image - she's gorgeously creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it all works so well together! color, image, embellishments, and calling in dead! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE!!!! this card.... the image, the sentiment....EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete