WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.... DAY 11

Well, here we are at Day 11 of  31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN at Smeared & Smudged  :-)
My project today is especially for Edgar, who is hosting Alex's Blog. I thought this might amuse him as a mini tribute :-)
I have used a paper from the 'Absolution Deferred' set by Crafty Chaos as my frame and the papers used for my 'Iris Folding' centrepiece were from Scrappincop. The Crow in the middle is by Anni Arts and is part of a card kit.


I hope you are enjoying looking at all the wonderful creations from the Wicked Bloggers. If you have forgotten who they are, the list is here---->>

16 comments:

  1. FAAABUlous!!! I love the papers!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love those patterned papers and the folding...it gives such an awesome look and displays the crow so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that layers upon layers of paper? i love it! your raven looks fabolous on those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love all the papers you've used, I have a book on iris folding but have never attempted to actually try it :) I really like your card, you've inspired me to go find that book to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful! Edgar gives it 'two claws up'! love the iris folding, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. for a moment i thought I was on Alex' blog;-)

    love the edgar card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the iris folding and the background paper
    awesome work
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! The bright colors and whatever you've done to use all those papers look wonderful against the pale olive(?) background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love iris folding and your is beautiful!! I don't really have the patience for it, though!!! But I can sit and color for hours, go figure!!! I think Edgar will LOVE this creation, since ya know you just did his ego some good!!! Awesome Card Ike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a fantastic card! Love the crow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, love the layers and colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love how the raven pops on your fab Iris folding. Edgar will be thrilled. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ike,
    Yea, I think Edgar will like your card, I think he will be just thrilled!
    Your card turned out great!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic Ike, your iris folding and the raven popping out of that "frame" look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this, so colorful, the L/O is terrific!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. FAB card Ike, the raven really pops! and I love your DP's and iris folding......gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete