WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 10 September 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE - Round 2

Hello Peeps,

Here is my entry for the Progressive Challenge over at CDAC.
I made this easel card using papers and elements from September School kit from Digital Scrap Cafe. My main image is from this month's CDAC Progressive Challenge package and he's by Jen's Digi Stamps. Anyways, I coloured him digitally and then printed him out 5 times and fussy cut him to make a 3D image - sticking the pieces together with silicone. He's sooo cute :-)


4 comments:

  1. Love your 3D easel card!! Adding the shoe lace, I'm guessing, is a genious addition!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fantastic! Your 3 D is wonderful as is your entire design, this is a wowzer!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    donna
    cdacpc/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful. How do u all come up with what you want to make. I have the hardest time doing that. Then my cards look awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful easel card. Wow...you cut the bookworm out 5 times...that is a lot of patience! ( But well worth it cause he looks very 3D)! Thank you for playing at CDAC Progressive Challenge this round!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    CDAC CP DT

    ReplyDelete