WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

POTTED LOVE

Happy Sunday Everyone,
Here is a little something I am entering for the Delicious Doodles DT spot. I have used their "Potted Horror" on the inside and a fabulous little Freebie from Dowdy Doodles called 'Pot of Love'.  I like the way the images  are complete opposites... snort :-)

I coloured the images in my graphics programme and 3D'd them onto some purple card which I put through my Sizzix and then distressed it. The base card is pale lemon cardstock. (Funny how it comes out a different shade in 2 separate photos !!!  b****r   :-(   but it is the same card... honest..... gotta make myself a light box !! )   Little bitty, baby, cutesy roses ( awww bless) from my stash  :-D
The entry is supposed to reflect my style and personality..... well, this does not necessarily reflect my style 'cos I'm not sure I found it yet, but I think it's a pretty good representation of my kinda sick sense of humour  bwahahahahaha :-D

5 comments:

  1. LOL, you're such a joker! Glad you decided to apply for the DT post hun, will let you know ASAP after the Call closes, many thanks!
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, fab card! Thanks for applying to join the DT. Good luck. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Great card - thanks for applying to join the DT - all the luck!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Ike!

    Good luck with the DT call!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, fun fun fun! Good Luck on the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete