WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

DAY FOR DAISIES

A Day for Daisies  have a new release out today called 'The Tiny Ones' and they are sooo sweet. There is also a gorgeous Freebie  by Tammy, to be used in Challenge 21 - Pastels but NO Pink.
I have made this little creation using Tammy's free digi. I cut this geometric backing out the other day on my Craft Robo but hadn't decided what to use it for. I stuck it onto a blue/lilac graduated colour backing. I coloured the little digi in my graphics programme and then printed her 3 times to decoupage her. The base layer I left oblong and gently chalked a fine edge around it in pale blue. I then used my Sizzix to cut some flower shapes in varying shades of blue/lilac. I think the geometric pattern and the softness of the flowers works quite well. It's a pity the colour graduation doesn't show up so well and this is my 6th photo !!!!!



Challenges I am entering:
Clearly i Stamp:  Challenge 31 - Punches, Die Cuts + Cut-outs

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is great! Those flowers are the perfect touch, Ike! Thanks for playing along in CIC31 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorgeous hun so beautiful hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp! I left the message for you at your shop, as I can not find an email for you anywhere, it is not part of your profile, nor is it here on your blog.

    Thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the sweet image! You are so right about the geometric pattern and the softness of the flowers. They look wonderful together!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and love how you did the geometric pattern with the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us over at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those flowers are perfect! everything just works together so nicely. super cute image too. Thanks for playing at Clearly Inspired Challenge #31 at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
    Hope to see you again in our challenge that comes out on the 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh she is sooo cute! Love your flowers, thanks for joining us at CIC31

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FANTASTIC . Cute image, brilliantly coloured and I just LOVE all those pretty flowers. FAB!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Ike love this! just gorgeous my fav colour!

    ReplyDelete