WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge

http://craftypurplefrogchallenges.blogspot.com/




Enjoyed it so much I thought I would have another go :-)


http://www.printable-craftshop.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=152

6 comments:

  1. I made this Pop-up card with Decoupaged front using the fabulous images of artist Ching-Chou Kuik. Sheets are available from:

    thecraftypurplefrog.blogspot.com

    The images are just stunning and I may be tempted to buy even more. It's difficult to pick :-) Purple Frog's site is pretty stunning too - some great stuff on there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so muh for your support sweetie I am so happy that you like the sheets and you make such gorgeous cards with them I can not wait to see more :D
    Thank you for joining us again at CPF and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. asore what you have done with Amy's image, lovely make and so eye catching too, well done hun

    Sarah-Louise (Tiggertastic)
    Design Team : CPF, CCC & BMD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love th design of the card just oerfect with the hope image!!! loving it Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful entry #2 into the candy!!!
    Double the chance & thanks for joinin us again at TCPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely easel card you have created. I love the image you have chosen to use and the dp.

    Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete